Think of this less as a quiz, and more of a pickle. A pickle encased in an enigma wrapped in …Read Now
Blackmailed Royal May Come Forward. Also: Beckham Says Cruise Never Brought Up Scientology
- As speculation mounts over his identity, the target of that royal blackmail plot may come forward.(Telegraph)
- David Beckham says Tom Cruise never tried to recruit him or Victoria into Scientology. “There’s been nothing shoved down our throats because friends don’t do things like that.” Speak for yourself, Becks!(Daily Mail)
- Congrats to Mel B., who scored a perfect 30 last night on Dancing With the Stars.Just Jared has photos and a YouTube video.
- Daniel Craig will appear in four more Bond films, according to MGM.(Guardian)
- A neighbor claims her dog was literally “scared to death” by Heather Mills‘ fireworks display. “It was a huge display – the size of a town’s bonfire celebrations. Everyone else lets people know if they are planning fireworks, so they can move their animals or give sedatives. She calls herself an animal lover, but she showed no respect for the animals ’round here.” (The Sun)
- Has Mick Jagger popped the question to girlfriend L’Wren Scott, who’s been sporting a huge rock on her finger?(Daily Mail)
- The Supreme Court has allowed Liz Taylor to keep a Van Gogh painting alleged to have been stolen by the Nazis.(BBC)
- Daily Mail catches up with the nine surviving cast members from Upstairs, Downstairs. Well, you can see Lesley Ann Down every day on the soap The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Little Britain‘s David Walliams gets literally schooled in acting by the best, Sir Michael Gambon, in today’s Times. Walliams and Gambon co-star in two upcoming Stephen Poliakoff dramas.
- Hermione Norris, star of MI5, talks to The Mirror about having a baby at 40 and taking her clothes off onscreen: “The older I get, the more they’ve asked me to get my kit off. They should have asked me to do it 20 years ago. I hope that’s it now and I’m not doing full frontals at 50.”
- Fox is remaking Simon Pegg‘s comedy Spaced. (Variety)
- EastEnders will see two popular stars return.(BBC)
- Louis Walsh outs his fellow X-Factor judges’ plastic surgery.(Daily Mail)
- Radio psychiatrist Anthony Clare, famous for his UK show In the Psychiatrist’s Chair, has died suddenly in Paris at 64.(The Times)
- Long time Guardian columnist Dina Rabinovitch has died after a battle with cancer. She was 44.