Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
America’s British population has taken to the web to voice its displeasure at news that U.S. candy giant Hershey has successfully blocked our much loved U.K.-produced chocolate from being exported to the land of the free.Read Now
In the middle of his road trip across America, British filmmaker James Coulson decided he’d seen enough—and applied for U.S. …Read Now
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
- Ian Curtis biopic Control has received 10 nominations from the British Independent Film Awards.
- Heather Mills wants Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon to play her in a biopic. She’s really pushing this girl-next-door persona.(Daily Mail)
- James McAvoy as Kurt Cobain? That’s a casting decision I could get behind.
- Sir Anthony Hopkins has confirmed he will play Sir Alfred Hitchcock in a biopic.(Digital Spy)
- Kate Moss is selling the house she shared with Pete Doherty for $6.5 million.(Mirror)
- Helen Mirren says a convent school sex-ed video proved to be life’s best birth control: “I swear it traumatized me, I haven’t had children and I can’t look at anything to do with childbirth, it absolutely disgusts me.”(Daily Mail)
- Prince Harry shows up to a charity event a bit hungover.(The Sun)
- DJ Chris Moyles says he’d never replace Sharon Osbourne on X-Factor and, if approached, he’d tell them to shove it “up their a**.”(The Sun)
- A fight re-enactor on the British TV series Time Team died after a splinter pierced his eye during a fake jousting scene.(BBC)
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.