The full trailer for Danny Boyle‘s retelling of the life of Apple pioneer Steve Jobs (called, with computer-like efficiency, Steve …Read Now
Before the BAFTAs, There’s the BIFAs. Plus: Reese Witherspoon as Heather Mills?
- Ian Curtis biopic Control has received 10 nominations from the British Independent Film Awards.
- Heather Mills wants Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon to play her in a biopic. She’s really pushing this girl-next-door persona.(Daily Mail)
- James McAvoy as Kurt Cobain? That’s a casting decision I could get behind.
- Sir Anthony Hopkins has confirmed he will play Sir Alfred Hitchcock in a biopic.(Digital Spy)
- Kate Moss is selling the house she shared with Pete Doherty for $6.5 million.(Mirror)
- Helen Mirren says a convent school sex-ed video proved to be life’s best birth control: “I swear it traumatized me, I haven’t had children and I can’t look at anything to do with childbirth, it absolutely disgusts me.”(Daily Mail)
- Prince Harry shows up to a charity event a bit hungover.(The Sun)
- DJ Chris Moyles says he’d never replace Sharon Osbourne on X-Factor and, if approached, he’d tell them to shove it “up their a**.”(The Sun)
- A fight re-enactor on the British TV series Time Team died after a splinter pierced his eye during a fake jousting scene.(BBC)