Should you be considering a visit to your local planetarium or science center over the next few days, check and …Read Now
Charlotte Church: My Kid Has No Kaiser Connection
- No, Charlotte Church didn’t name her child Ruby because of this song. Although it would have been cool if she had. That’s one fine tune.
- Madonna is planning a tour to celebrate the big 5-0 next year?(Mirror)
- George Michael will lampoon his past on an Extras Christmas special. “The troubled singer will be seen cruising for gay sex on Hampstead Heath in London while smoking a joint and eating a kebab,” reports The Mirror.
- A svelte Mel B. sizzled on Dancing With the Stars last night.(Daily Mail)
- From NME: Hot Chip‘s “I Became a Volunteer” is a free download on their website, but you have to sign up for their mailing list. A small price to pay for new Hot Chip material.
- The Guardian asks, “What’s up with the funky hieroglyphics over at Radiohead’s website?” Fans think the band is sending messages about their new album.
- Which bands were successful but not influential? The Guardian‘s Trevor Baker offers Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine as an example.
- Skin-lightening creams for South Asians have hit UK shelves, reports BBC News. Watch the hilariously offensive commercial.
- How could I have missed Prince Harry snorting vodka?