- Billie Piper went to the hospital, fearing that a photographer’s flash bulb had made her blind. A very vicious reader at The Sun responds, “Her eyes must have been damaged years ago – let’s not forget this is the girl that married Chris Evans!!!”
- The BBC has info on the new season of Doctor Who: the Doctor will visit Agatha Christie (played by Jekyll actress Fenella Woolgar). Other guest stars will include Felicity Kendal (seen here on the classic Britcom The Good Life) and Blackadder‘s Tim McInnerny.
- John Cleese will appear in the next Pink Panther film.(BBC)
- Heathcliff, it’s me, I’m Cathy: Wuthering Heights has been voted Britain’s greatest love story.(Guardian)
- David Hasselhoff verbally slapped down Piers Morgan on the set of America’s Got Talent.(Mirror)
- What’s up with The Guardian‘s obsession with that Atonement adaptation?
Top 10 Posts