- Openly gay actor Rupert Everett says his fellow ‘mos make bad adoptive parents.(Towleroad)
- Daniel Radcliffe sure loves to get his kit off (we ain’t mad at him), but will he sit for a nude waxwork?
- Did Victoria Beckham stiff a waitress while dining out in L.A. with Katie Holmes? Liz Smith says, “According to our source, not only did she not leave a tip, she didn’t even cover her part of the bill. The waitress serving her tried to run after Vicki, but was stopped by the Beckham security team.”(Baltimore Sun)
- Prince Charles turned down a role on Doctor Who, according to The Mirror: “There was talk that the scriptwriters wanted to turn Prince Charles into a Dalek or a Cyberman but the Prince thought better of it. Maybe they should ask Camilla instead.” Or Tony Blair from the looks of it.
- Simon Pegg‘s new movie Girls and Boys in Love, directed by David Schwimmer, will feature a Rumble Strips song.(NME)
- A Kate Middleton “drunk” photo hits Perez Hilton.
- Report: David Walliams and Matt Lucas won’t make another series of Little Britain: they are focusing on their HBO series.(Now)
- Simon Cowell re-hired X-Factor judge Louis Walsh via text message.(Contact Music)
- Gordon Ramsay and Cat Deeley have re-upped for fourth seasons of the Fox series Hell’s Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance?, respectively.(The Sun)
- Big Brother winner Shilpa Shetty denies accusations that she broke up a woman’s marriage.(The Sun)
- Angelina Jolie is major fan of The Office – the UK version.(Contact Music)
- Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper (Jacqui McQueen) spars with boxing champ Amir Khan.(The Sun)
- BBC host Fearne Cotton walked in on Kiefer Sutherland while he was taking a poo.(Digital Spy)
- A nice find: a young John Simm in an ad for CellNet. What’s with the topsy-turvy camera work, though.
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now
Although it’s not quite as rigid as keeping to the right on the London Underground, and you won’t provoke the […]Read Now