- Openly gay actor Rupert Everett says his fellow ‘mos make bad adoptive parents.(Towleroad)
- Daniel Radcliffe sure loves to get his kit off (we ain’t mad at him), but will he sit for a nude waxwork?
- Did Victoria Beckham stiff a waitress while dining out in L.A. with Katie Holmes? Liz Smith says, “According to our source, not only did she not leave a tip, she didn’t even cover her part of the bill. The waitress serving her tried to run after Vicki, but was stopped by the Beckham security team.”(Baltimore Sun)
- Prince Charles turned down a role on Doctor Who, according to The Mirror: “There was talk that the scriptwriters wanted to turn Prince Charles into a Dalek or a Cyberman but the Prince thought better of it. Maybe they should ask Camilla instead.” Or Tony Blair from the looks of it.
- Simon Pegg‘s new movie Girls and Boys in Love, directed by David Schwimmer, will feature a Rumble Strips song.(NME)
- A Kate Middleton “drunk” photo hits Perez Hilton.
- Report: David Walliams and Matt Lucas won’t make another series of Little Britain: they are focusing on their HBO series.(Now)
- Simon Cowell re-hired X-Factor judge Louis Walsh via text message.(Contact Music)
- Gordon Ramsay and Cat Deeley have re-upped for fourth seasons of the Fox series Hell’s Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance?, respectively.(The Sun)
- Big Brother winner Shilpa Shetty denies accusations that she broke up a woman’s marriage.(The Sun)
- Angelina Jolie is major fan of The Office – the UK version.(Contact Music)
- Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper (Jacqui McQueen) spars with boxing champ Amir Khan.(The Sun)
- BBC host Fearne Cotton walked in on Kiefer Sutherland while he was taking a poo.(Digital Spy)
- A nice find: a young John Simm in an ad for CellNet. What’s with the topsy-turvy camera work, though.
Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Although it’s all one, big United States of America, there are some differences between the states to bear in mind […]Read Now
As we know, this country is huge and varied, so a real bucket list could fill a book. However, there […]Read Now