You really never know who is going to pop up on Twitter. You may tweet one of your favorite actors …Read Now
The Lips Don’t Lie: Mick Jagger’s Pout Has Deflated
- The lips don’t lie: Mick Jagger‘s trademark “child-bearing lips” have lost some of their fullness. The Daily Mail writes: “So deflated have they become that he is having to accentuate what remains with pink lipstick.” Maybe he should keep the bees away from his c*ck and apply them to his kisser.
- Could Robbie Williams be Star Trek‘s next Captain Kirk? Am I crazy for thinking that’s not such a bad idea?(Digital Spy)
- J.K. Rowling is already hard at work with her follow-ups to Harry Potter. (BBC)
- The Guardian‘s Paul MacInnes makes a funny about the round-the-clock Amy Winehouse watch: “As this trend appears to be developing at a rapid pace, we fully expect Sky News to have a chopper surveying her every move by some point in the dog days of August.”
- The biker who crashed into Bob Geldof blames Mr. Geldof’s poor driving skills. Andrew Quinn says, “I’m now facing surgery and injuries that may be with me the rest of my life. And it’s all because he didn’t pay enough attention when he pulled out.”(Mirror)
- Singer-songwriter Newton Faulkner (whom we posted about a couple weeks ago) grabbed a four-star review for his album Hand Built by Robots in The Independent. I swear: get ready for him, America.
- Posh Spice is at 12 o’clock of the new Spice Girls promotional photos. Since when was she ever the star of the group?(Daily Mail)
- David Beckham looking bored out of his mind while on a shopping spree with wifey. Kind of like the viewers of Victoria Beckham‘s reality special.
- Kelly Osbourne is rumored to play Matron Mama Morton – the role played in the movie by Queen Latifah – in a West End production of Chicago in spite of the fact that a) she’s 22, and b) has no discernible acting or singing talent to speak of. (The Sun)
- Rod Stewart has a laugh about Tommy Lee’s attempts to screw his daughter.(Mirror)
- Ealing Studios, home to the classic ’50s British comedies The Lavender Hill Mob and Kind Hearts and Coronets, is attempting a comeback with St. Trinians, billed as a “Blightly Mean Girls.”(BBC)
- Yet another Kristin Scott Thomas interview.(Guardian)
- Internet fan fiction featuring the “graphic deaths” of the members of Girls Aloud has raised some alarm.(Digital Spy)
- Jennifer Aniston‘s split with her British model boyfriend Paul Sculfor gains coverage in The Daily Mail.
- My Old Kentucky Blog compares Calvin Harris‘s “The Girls” to Dragonette‘s gender-flipped remake, “The Boys.”
- Carl Barat‘s band Dirty Pretty Things will record their next album in California.(Gigwise)