We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Sienna Miller Diddling Diddy? Also: Kate Moss Tells Pete Doherty To Shove Off
Innuendo about P. Diddy‘s relationship with actress Sienna Miller has reached a fever pitch today, as Page Six is now reporting that Sean Combs’ long-time partner and “baby mama,” Kim Porter, has moved out of his apartment. Sources say Porter has hightailed it to Louisiana to make a film and won’t look back: she’s already plunked down cash on a Beverly Hills manse for her and her four kids. And it’s all being tied back to Ms. Miller, who, ironically, lost her partner Jude Law to a scheming temptress, nanny Daisy Wright. Good for Porter for handling the situation with class – she’s refrained from comment – even though a part of me wants her to get Angela Bassett-in-Waiting To Exhale on their asses.
Sienna’s nemesis, Kate Moss, is facing her own breakup due to infidelity, but she’s not the one leaving: Moss has thrown the junkie, Pete Doherty, and his junk out of her house, reports The Daily Mirror. “Friends of Kate last night told of their delight at the split which comes after the furious 33-year-old lost patience over his brushes with the law and his fling with a South African last Thursday.”
In other news:
- Robbie Williams‘s “bizarre webcast” has alarmed fans. (Starpulse)
- Arctic Monkeys got some Drudge Report fame today with their comments criticizing Al Gore’s Live Earth concerts. “It’s a bit patronising for us 21 year olds to try to start to change the world. Especially when we’re using enough power for 10 houses just for (stage) lighting. It’d be a bit hypocritical,” says drummer Matt Helders. (Breitbart)
- Jade Goody has been banned for driving for six months. Her lawyer says she’s too big of a celebrity to use public transport. She obviously wasn’t too big of a star to drive without a license and get away with it, now was she? I’m sure her 19-year-old toyboy Jack needs a gig; let him chauffeur her through “the slums.”(The Sun)
- Jazz singer George Melly has died at 80.(BBC)
- Paul Potts‘ album will be released in 15 countries, including the U.S. (BBC)
- There goes the neighborhood: Heather Mills moves in near Sir Paul McCartney‘s estate in East Sussex.(Mirror)
- Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint are budding ladies’ men.(Mirror)
- Anti-film premiere activist Lily Allen appeared on the Harry Potter red carpet.(Mirror)
- Emma Watson and Katie Leung looked glamorous at the premiere bash; Daniel Radcliffe chatted with John Simm, who wore his now-trademark leather jacket.(The Sun)
- David Beckham will document his early days on the LA Galaxy with a TV diary airing in the UK.(The Sun)
- Mel B.‘s voracious sex demands left ex-boyfriend Max Beesley (star of BBC AMERICA’s upcoming Hotel Babylon) exhausted, reports The Sun‘s Victoria Newton. Also: a source tells Newton about Mel’s dalliance with a certain star DJ: “Mel and Goldie had sex. They were both bang up for it. He went round boasting that they were at it so much that Mel could hardly walk for days afterwards and damaged her back.”
- OK, this Sun headline is misleading: “Jordan: My new baby is ugly.” Actually, Jordan thinks “all newborn babies are ugly! They look like little old men. I think they need a few weeks to grow into themselves. I remember Junior looked like he had a big nose. People go ‘ahh, how cute’. But I think, ‘no, how ugly!’ It’s very rare you find a cute one so young but Junior’s gorgeous now.” One hopes the Sun will cover the psychiatric bills when little Wotserface is old enough to Google.
- Amy Winehouse canceled her Liverpool gig due to illness; fans were irate.(The Sun)
- Johnny Borrell, Razorlight frontman and lover to Kirsten Dunst, “prefers tea to crack,” brings along a tape recorder to all his interviews.(Guardian)
- Morrissey cancels even more tour dates, more could be axed in the future.(Pitchfork)
- Ouch: a morning rush-hour tube train was derailed on London’s Central line. Thirty-seven people were injured. It is not thought that it was terrorism.
- Meet Damon Albarn‘s discovery: the avant-garde band Elmore Judd.
- If you like breasts, this post is a can’t-miss: Girls Aloud get jiggly wit it.
- Coronation Street‘s resident gay, actor Antony Cotton, has Graham Norton-esque ambitions: he has nabbed his own ITV talk show. He’ll be going up against Channel 4’s Richard and Judy.(The Times)