- The Sun reports Prince William and Kate Middleton are not only back together, but they are “closer than ever.”
- That was quick: have Jennifer Aniston and her Brit model, Paul Sculfor, already broken up? “Friends of the couple suggest that the 36-year-old model has been finding the relationship too full-on, with rumours that the media attention was getting to him.”
- Will Prince Harry go into combat after all? Royal author Christopher Andersen tells Page Six that plans were underway to deploy the prince to Afghanistan without the press finding out, but Harry screwed it all up with his nightclub antics while on a training mission in Alberta.
- Daniel Radcliffe says the stage is an inhospitable atmosphere for sprouting wood. Speaking of his romantic kisses with Equus co-star Joanna Christie, Radcliffe says, “Jo’s beautiful, but after you’ve gone through it a hundred times with an audience there…to be honest, when you get naked in front of 900 people, quite the opposite happens.”(Page Six)
- J.K. Rowling broke down in tears when she finished her final Harry Potter in a lonely hotel room. “I was sobbing my heart out — I downed half a bottle of champagne from the mini bar in one and went home with mascara all over my face. That was really tough.”(Washington Post)
- Radcliffe predicts a stoney end for Harry Potter.(MSNBC)
- Keira Knightley‘s boyfriend Rupert Friend is set to play Prince Albert opposite Emily Blunt in Young Victoria.(Daily Mail)
- Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar says he wants nothing more than to work with British Atonement author Ian McEwan.(Telegraph)
- It’s raining men for Thandie Newton on the set of Guy Ritchie‘s latest movie.(Starpulse)
- Little Britain laydee’s man David Walliams poses with a Page 3 babe.
- What, is the TARDIS the new The Love Boat?: Dennis Hopper is set to guest-star on Doctor Who, according to Holy Moly.
- Is David Tennant set to play Hamlet?(Contact Music)
- Hey, everyone else is doing it: The Daily Telegraph asks for your suggestions for the Top 100 films of all-time.
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Prepare to burn your Michael McIntyre DVDs, expats, and replace them with the complete works of these astonishing, all-American jesters. […]Read Now
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now