Unlike many of his showbiz colleagues, 29-year-old British actor Max Irons, son of Oscar winner Jeremy Irons, isn’t a fan …Read Now
Peter Andre’s Slow Recovery Thwarts Jordan’s Sex Life
- Jordan talks about how Peter Andre‘s recovery from meningitis: “We have not been able to have sex yet. I can’t move and he is too ill – we are as bad as each other! He did blow his load once and I said, ‘Oh, you are getting better then!” The woman’s all class.(The Sun)
- A Channel 4 doc that featured a 26-year-old virgin being “taught to have sex” has outraged viewers and media watchdogs. Apparently, the show depicted him having sex with his “coach” and engaging in mutual masturbation with a close friend. One Daily Mail reader says, “It was gratuitous. I turned to C4 at the point that an aging lass was giving this lad what appeared to be a ‘hand shandy’. The whole concept and its ‘industry’ [are] quite bizarre. The postscript said he has not had sex since…is that because he’s been put off? He’s unlikely to pull a decent bird now!”
- Mel B. has found a rebound man, producer Stephen Belafonte, and he’s waaaay cuter than Eddie Murphy. Well done, Mel! Not sure if he’s any relation to Harry Belafonte.(The Sun)
- Minnie Driver‘s fiancé, Criss “Mindfreak” Angel, was seen canoodling with Cameron Diaz at a Vegas steakhouse, according to The Daily Mail.
- Are Mick Jagger and longtime love L’Wren Scott headed down the aisle?(Daily Mail)
- Ugly Betty‘s Ashley Jensen goes from dowdy Extra to red carpet “knockout.”(Daily Mail)
- The New York Daily News interviews Ricky Gervais ahead of his show at Madison Square Garden.
- Let’s see: she’s a model, singer, comedienne, designer, socialite. Will Kate Moss now step into the hair care arena?
- Oh, my word: What Not To Wear host Mica Paris shows up to a charity event with the label still attached to her dress.(Hello!)
- Russell Brand dons a bikini and scrawls a birthday message to Noel Gallagher on his tummy.(The Sun)
- Mischa Barton has signed on to co-star with Brand in the St. Trinian’s film. Will she be the “sexual terrorist’s” next victim?(BBC)
- Jose Mourinho, the (hot) Portuguese-born coach of the Chelsea football club, was arrested when he allegedly refused to allow police to take his Yorkshire terrier. According to the BBC, “Scotland Yard, which stressed that the operation was led by the Animal Health and Welfare Service, confirmed the dog was to be seized under the Animal Health Act of 1981 and Rabies Order Act of 1974.”
- The Shipwrecked castaway who shocked audiences with her racist, pro-slavery comments speaks of the abuse she suffered upon returning to the UK. (Scotsman)