The Latest from Mind The Gap
America’s British population has taken to the web to voice its displeasure at news that U.S. candy giant Hershey has successfully blocked our much loved U.K.-produced chocolate from being exported to the land of the free.Read Now
In the middle of his road trip across America, British filmmaker James Coulson decided he’d seen enough—and applied for U.S. …Read Now
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
- News we probably didn’t need to know, at least before eating lunch: Andrew Lloyd Webber told Jonathan Ross that ex-wife Sarah Brightman‘s assessment of his package is “entirely true. My trousers don’t fit me because of… ahem, Sarah Brightman’s comments. I think I’m going to have to change my tailor.” Yeah, that’s a man we wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot penis…(Digital Spy)
- Ozzy Osbourne reportedly pulled out of the American Idol finale because he was to perform with Sanjaya. “Ozzie [sic] said he didn’t want to be onstage with that idiot,” sources tell Page Six.
- Paul McCartney told Ricky Wilson of Kaiser Chiefs that “Wales is a Third World country.” Of course, mass outrage ensued, and McCartney says it was a joke. Oh, you fussy, regionalist Brits – why can’t you all just get along?(Contact Music)
- George Michael had sleeping pills, antidepressants, and GHB in his blood when he was found slumped in his car, a prosecutor told a court today.(Guardian)
- The Girls Aloud babes play mannequins in their new commercial. Is that redundant or spookily post-modern?(Daily Mail)
- Lily Allen declares “Cherylgate” over.(NME)
- Even Amy Winehouse‘s mama thinks she’s anorexic-looking.(Contact Music)
- Tony Blair should have listened to Dizzee Rascal if he wanted some political advice, says The Guardian‘s Miles Johnson.
- Beth Ditto, the Gossip singer who was snubbed by NME for their cover in the past, will finally grace the front of the magazine. Naked.(Guardian)
- Beth Ditto bows at the feet of the “amazing” Kate Moss and blames the gays for eating disorders among women.
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.