- Did Pete Doherty‘s friends finally perform an intervention?(The Sun)
- A “wild-eyed and barefoot” Doherty poured a bucket of ice-cold water on a photographer.(Daily Mail)
- Are Kate Moss‘ Topshop designs just copies of things already in her closet? The Daily Mail compares photos of Kate’s wardrobe to samples from her collection.
- Kate can now boast that she has a font named after her.
- Sharon Osbourne told Blender magazine that she hoped Josh Homme of the band Queens of the Stone Age would “get syphilis and die” after Homme said Ozzfest organizers “treated bands like sh*t.”
- Orlando Bloom leaned on the dharma after breaking up with Kate Bosworth.(Digital Spy)
- Pélé thinks David Beckham‘s move to L.A. is a bad call.(Metro)
- Victoria Beckham happily babysat some of Gordon Ramsay‘s lambs, but the vegetarian singer didn’t know they’d soon go to slaughter.(Mirror)
- British directors have been shut out of Cannes this year, but Wong Kar-Wai’s My Blueberry Nights, starring Brits Jude Law and Rachel Weisz, will open the festival.(Guardian)
- Jamie Oliver and wife Jools are the most “naturally fitting” celeb pair, according to a poll. (The Sun)