While the news of Downton Abbey coming to an end may still be sinking in, there is something we should all remember: there …Read Now
Newsflash: Gordon Ramsay’s Food Is Hella Expensive
- “It can be cheaper to fly to New York to eat at Gordon Ramsay‘s restaurant than to go to his place in London. A meal at the TV chef’s new establishment in the Big Apple costs less than half the price of an almost identical one at his Chelsea eatery.” From what I hear, lots of New Yorkers have broken the bank at his NYC restaurant. C’mon, Gordon, you’ve done your take on the gastropub; isn’t it time to put your spin on the all-you-can-eat budget buffet?(Metro)
- Doctor Who‘s notoriously private David Tennant will appear on Michael Parkinson’s talk show next month.(The Sun)
- Martin Freeman (The Office, The Robinsons) will play a “failed magician” in a new sitcom.(The Sun)
- Richard Gere has apologized for kissing Shilpa Shetty and causing a media storm in India.(BBC)
- Kate Moss, a.k.a. the world’s highest-paid mannequin, will do more designing than modeling in the future, she says.
- Heather Mills denies she’ll be on Big Brother, wears a cardigan of many colors.(Mirror)
- Will Michael Jackson and Boy George both play a upcoming Scottish music festival?(Contact Music)
- Editors tout their sophomore release, An End Has a Start, to NME, claiming it will have a “bigger sound.” Will this be their Funeral? Tom Smith says, “Over the last couple of years things have started happening in my life – people dying or getting ill – and they’ve just started these thoughts in my head. Realizing that (death) is part of life can be amazing. I think that makes sense when you hear the songs.”
- Legendary producer Stephen Street will produce the next Babyshambles album.(Gigwise)
- Prince Charles says he’s “too old” for the little nippers playing the Diana concert.(Contact Music)
- An article about Morrissey‘s surprising popularity with Latinos in Southern California.