- Britain-born, Australia-raised Naomi Watts says she still considers herself English. The Aussies ain’t happy.
- Kate Beckinsale created a stir by saying that “anorexia, alcoholism and drug abuse in teens” were sparked by family problems and not media images, adding that such behaviors are “the nice girl’s way of becoming a crack whore.” (Daily Mail)
- Victoria Beckham is apparently being very bitchy with the crew filming a documentary about her in America. “We think she’s full of herself and not very nice. She’s very picky, demanding and rude. And she was mean to the assistants, too.”(Digital Spy)
- Rod Stewart‘s son Sean is being investigated for assault on a married couple. “Sean and two pals are said to have hurled bricks, rocks and a mailbox at a husband and wife in a car then punched them in Los Angeles.”(The Sun)
- Rod says singer Paolo Nutini has a “great career ahead of him.”
- The next Kaiser Chiefs single will be “Everything Is Average Nowadays.”(NME)
- Alan Ball, a member of England’s legendary 1966 World Cup championship team, has died at 61 after a “suspected heart attack.”(Guardian)
- The Guardian‘s Jim Shelley declares himself “the only man in Britain who hated Only Fools & Horses” and calls David Jason‘s subsequent roles equally “revolting.”