How does this woman do it? Granted, she’s gorgeous and wealthy. But she’s also totally batsh*t, and somehow, between sentences for assault and modeling gigs, she’s found time to rack up quite the diverse resume of beautiful men. And she’s frequently linked to the It guy of the moment: not long ago, she snagged Terrence Howard fresh off his Hustle & Flow Oscar nomination. Now, rumors are bubbling that she’s stepping out with hulking, Scottish-born 300 star Gerard Butler. They are reportedly attempting to keep their budding romance a secret. From Canada.com:
Since returning to New York, she has been spotted out and about with Butler several times – even though the couple has managed to avoid being photographed together.
“She came out of the hotel first and got into a waiting SUV,” an eyewitness told canada.com. “Then a few minutes later, Gerard came out and got into the vehicle. And when they arrived back, they got out of either side of the vehicle and went into the hotel separately.”
Campbell has said she’s not as active romantically as the tabloids claim she is. In her recent interview with Piers Morgan, she copped to Robert DeNiro, Eric Clapton, Flavio Briatore, and Mike Tyson but denied Prince Albert, Lenny Kravitz, Sly Stallone, and Leonardo DiCaprio. If she’s bagging Butler, I have to hand it to her. I saw 300 this past weekend, and you could crack peppercorns between this guy’s abdominals.
In other news:
- Johnny Borrell‘s proclivity for saying stupid things could be what makes him a great rock frontman, says Alexis Petridis.(Guardian)
- Kele Okereke admits a fondness for The Sound of Music. “I have a strong connection to it because I’ve seen it so many times.” That’s his most definitive coming-out statement yet, frankly.(Guardian)
- Pitchfork has announced the release date (June 26) and the title (Kala) for M.I.A.‘s sophomore album.
- Lily Allen ain’t so keen on “LDN Is a Victim,” a song that parodies her “middle-class” background. (Gigwise)
- Mark Ronson says Morrissey and Johnny Marr both approved of his Smiths cover in a massive apologia in his Myspace blog. (NME)
- Album sales have slumped this year in the UK.(BBC)
- Wayne Rooney‘s brother and Coleen McLoughlin‘s cousin are “in demand” as “lookalikes” for their more famous relatives.(The Sun)
- Keira Knightley‘s boyfriend Rupert Friend takes the slob look to an unworkable extreme.(The Sun)
- Pete Doherty and Carl Barat have been seen hanging out.(The Sun)
- Doherty’s Babyshambles bandmates are reportedly fed up with Kate Moss always hanging around.(Mirror)
- Kate loves her pork skins!
- Is Gary Barlow happy about the possibility of Robbie Williams rejoining Take That?(Mirror)
- Paolo Nutini says Robbie didn’t need rehab, he just needed a vacation.(Contact Music)
- Little Britain‘s David Walliams is sick of hearing that Comic Relief song, which features his co-star Matt Lucas.(Mirror)