The full trailer for Danny Boyle‘s retelling of the life of Apple pioneer Steve Jobs (called, with computer-like efficiency, Steve …Read Now
Simon Cowell Fires Judge, Host from British “X-Factor”
Simon Cowell has fired two stars from his British talent series, X-Factor: The Sun reports Louis Walsh, manager of Westlife, and Kate Thornton were given the old heave-ho. “Kate was in tears when she got her marching orders. She loved doing the show and felt she did a good job. But Louis is now fairly philosophical as it was never his be-all-and-end-all. He hardly made any money out of being a judge, he did it for a laugh. He makes his millions out of being a successful pop manager. He found the workload pretty taxing at times.”
No big loss from that Katie chick. I thought she was hella annoying, and this comes from someone who watches Ryan Seacrest prance and preen every week.
- The Sun‘s Vicky Newton is shocked – shocked, I tell you – that Kate Moss‘ 4-year-old daughter has already had – wait for it – HAIR EXTENSIONS. Come to the ghetto, Vicky: there are babies fresh out of the incubator rocking a weave. Fried, dyed, laid to the side.
- Speaking of ghetto, check out Coleen McLoughlin‘s hair weave.
- Liz Hurley seeks amends with the Indian people by puckering up to Shilpa Shetty.(The Sun)
- There will be no arrests in connection with the Big Brother race row. Authorities call what happened in the BB house “clearly offensive” but “not criminal,” reportsThe Sun.
- Racism controversies in three British institutions have alarmed minority leaders in the UK.