We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Emily Blunt’s Sexy Vanity Fair Spread
- Emily Blunt almost bares it all in Vanity Fair.
- George Michael says he’s “too busy” to attend his drunk-driving trial. I imagine prison frees up one’s schedule quite nicely.
- Reformed drug addict rock stars just wanna have fun: Justin Hawkins talks to The Guardian about why he came out of the Darkness and into Eurovision.
- NME is doing a poll on the greatest indie anthems of all-time.
- Kanye West says he never ordered that $4,000 Welsh curry. And I thought sending pizzas to someone’s house was a nasty prank.
- The UK’s Big Brother series has lost a major sponsor due to the Jade Goody racism controversy.(BBC)
- Pierce Brosnan has signed on for the film version of the ABBA musical, Mamma Mia, which stars Meryl Streep.(BBC)
- Yoko Ono has blocked the John Lennon documentary, 3 Days in the Life, because she says footage in the film breaches copyright.(BBC)